Monday, April 14, 2008

so...
instead of starting off with a bang, a well-rounded, complete dissection of my first DVD (I'm not sure which one it will be...off the top of my head, what's the first DVD I own in alphabetical order? Adaptation...Is it a number? 13 Going on 30...I don't really own that.) I am sitting in Loyola University's library (7th best in the nation according to the Princeton Review!) using their 7th best computer to type a blog about absolutely nothing of importance. I told myself I would use this time to finish up a take-home quiz for my 19th Century British Fiction class, which actually turns out to be a 10-page paper each time I do one, but instead, I'm honing the art of procrastinating. And besides, bestcrosswords.com hasn't updated with a new crossword since this morning, so really, what else can I do?
In about 40 minutes, I will be on my way to do A Gentleman's Delight, the biweekly internet radio show I do with Richard Dubourg and Whitney Brown. You can listen to it on crescentcityradio.com Mondays from 9-11 pm and Thursdays from 11-1 am. When we first started it, we were excited about it. We had all sorts of plans and ideas for it. As time went on, and people stopped listening, we've become a lot more jaded about the whole affair. Perhaps if more people listened, we would put on better shows, but really, its a Catch-22. So what I'm saying is, listen, and then we'll be entertaining. Or something.
Here's things I like that can be easily found and linked from Youtube. Enjoy!





...aahhh, i'm bored.

No comments: